EEX9.2: Non-Reimbursable Option Is Editable For Wallet Entries Assigned To Expense Report
(Doc ID 2830597.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-Reimbursable option is editable for Assigned My Wallet entries
1) Go to Travel and Expenses > Travel and Expense Center > Other Expense Functions > View My Wallet
2) Search for Emplid.
3) Search for Assigned My Wallet transactions.
4) Review the Non-Reimbursable option for the search results.
5) Open a transaction from search results.
6) Review the Non-Reimbursable option.
- The Non-Reimbursable option in both cases should be Display Only but it is editable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document