EEX9.2: Risk Details are Not Completely Listing the Expense Type Authorized Amount Indicated for Second Level Approver
(Doc ID 2830613.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a second level approver selects Exceptions and Risks link, only one of the Expense Types is displaying to the approver in the Risk.
This happens when ERApproval is set to Header Level.
1) ERApproval is set to Header Level.
Navigation: Enterprise Component>Approvals>Approvals>Approval Process Setup.
2) Ensure two levels of approval are active, say HR Supervisor and Prepay Auditor.
Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Transaction Definition.
3) Setup Risk Template for both HR Supervisor and the Prepay Auditor.
For HR Supervisor, select "No Receipt", Duplicate Exists and populate the Expense Type Authorized Amounts with 3 Expense Types.
For Prepay Auditor, select Duplicates exists, Non Preferred Merchant, Authorized Amount Exceeded and add multiple Expense Types to Expense Type Authorized Amount.
4) Create and submit an expense report.
Navigation: Fluid Employee Self Service > Expenses > Create Expense Report.
5) HR Supervisor, first level approver, approves the report.
6) Prepay Auditor reviews the Exceptions and Risks.
- Only one Expense Type is listed in Risk.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document