Event Reminder Notification is Sending Notifications to All Bidder and Supplier Contacts Regardless If They Invited To The Event or Not
(Doc ID 2830932.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Event reminder notification send the notifications to all the bidder contacts and supplier contacts associated to the the supplier id/bidder id regardless if they are invited to the event or not
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Sourcing > Sourcing Administration > Business Unit Creation > Choose the Business Unit then check the Allow Event Reminder Notification Check box to enable the Event notification
- Navigate to Sourcing > Create Events > Create Event Details , create and post an event.
- From the same page invite 3 or 4 bidders/supplier contacts to the event, Make sure that Bidder contact #1 only invited.
- Post the Event
- Navigate to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Schedule process request > Choose Process: AUC_ERN then run the process.
- The Notification was sent to all the bidder contacts and supplier contacts associated to the the supplier id/bidder id.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document