ELA: Amendments For Prior Periods For Yearly Leases Creates Wrong Accounting Entries And Wrong Journal Entries.
(Doc ID 2830945.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating wrong Journal entries for the Amendments which has Prior periods for Yearly Leases.
1) Add an yearly lease. (Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Create New Payables Lease)
2) Create yearly calendar and yearly schedule. (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Calendar/Schedules/ Create Schedules)
3) Run straightline process (Lease Administration > Integrations > Generate Straighline Process)
4) Add an amendment and change the escalation.
5) Run straightline process.
6) Run Depreciation, Accounting entry process on Asset (Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing)
7) Add another amendment and update the escalation amounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document