ECA 9.2 : CA_LIMITS Process Is Not Updating the Limit Amounts Correctly for Manual Bill Entered in Billing and Processed to Project Costing.
(Doc ID 2831230.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CA_LIMITS process is not updating the limit amounts correctly for manual bill entered in billing and processed to Project Costing.
- Create a Contract with Rate based contract line.
- Associate a Project Activity.
- Create a Manual bill in the billing module. The Contract number and contract line are populated along with the Project/Activity and analysis type of 'MBA' on the bill line.
- Run all the billing processes and then run PC_BI_TO_PC.
- Run CA_LIMITS process (Customer Contracts > Update Contract Progress > Process Limits)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document