EAR 9.2: Component Interface AR_WC_PAYMENT_EXPRESS Triggers Error on BrowserDeviceFormFactor after 9.2 IMAGE 23
(Doc ID 2831315.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use ExceltoCI is throwing an error BROWSERDEVICEFORMFACTOR, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use Component Interface AR_WC_PAYMENT_EXPRESS - triggers error on BrowserDeviceFormFactor.
2. In Application Designer, open the delivered Component Interface AR_WC_PAYMENT_EXPRESS by using the right-click of the mouse, to open the menu.
3. Select the option: Test Component Interface.
4. At the Component Interface, Tester level, click on the FIND button.
5. The system brings the selected transaction into the Component Interface Tester.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document