EAM: Incorrect Depreciation in the Last Fiscal Year When Flate Rate % Method Is Used
(Doc ID 2831563.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect depreciation amount in the last fiscal year when flate rate % method is used. Depreciation amount for each year is correct, but the flat rate for each month in the last last year is not the expected results, it’s not the same flat rate that the other years.
1. Add Asset (Navigation: Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Express Add).
2. Change Depreciation Attributes to be Flat Rate % with Low Limit.
3. Run AM_DEPR_CALC (Navigation: Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Calculate Depreciation > Depreciation Calculation).
4. Review Depreciation (Navigation: Asset Management > Depreciation > Review Depreciation Info) – Annualized is ok.
5. Review Depreciation – Monthly on last year behavior inconsistent.
NOTE: In the <images, examples, video > and/or the attached document, user details/company name/address/email/ telephone number all represent a fictitious sample from the Oracle Demo Version Database.
Any similarity to actual companies or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and is in no way intentional on the part of Oracle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document