EAP: Wrong Supplier Description Is Picked on Trading Partner GST Setup When Supplier ID Exists for Multiple SetId's
(Doc ID 2831569.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Trading Partner Setup GST Setup page the Trading partner Name is not getting picked correctly when same Supplier Id is used in multiple Setid.
1. Define the same vendor in two SETIDs, as follows:
(Navigation: Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier > Identifying Information)
- Vendor_ID: IND0000001 / Supplier Name: Vendor for India 1 - is defined under SHARE setid
- Vendor_ID: IND0000001 / Supplier Name: TEST - is defined under SHR02 setid
2. Configure the Trading Partner GST Setup trading for the SetId: SHARE
(Navigation: Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > India GST > Trading Partner Setup)
- When trying to Configure the Trading Partner GST Setup for SHARE/IND0000001, trading partner Description is getting picked for Wrong Setid. It is "TEST" instead of "Vendor for India 1".
NOTE: In the <images, examples, video > and/or the attached document, user details/company name/address/email/ telephone number all represent a fictitious sample from the Oracle Demo Vision Database.
Any similarity to actual companies or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and is in no way intentional on the part of Oracle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document