EGL9.2: PS_KK_CF_VALUE Prior Effective Dated Ranges Value Deleted When Making A Change To The Current Effective Dated Row
(Doc ID 2831630.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a change to the current Effective Dated Row on Control Chartfield in Commitment Control Budget Definitions Control Tab, the prior effective Dated row values get deleted on PS_KK_CF_VALUE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Run queries on PS_KK_BD_SETID and on PS_KK_CF_VALUE for the SETID and LEDGER_GROUP you will be updating for this scenario, this scenario is specific to when you have multiple Effective Dated rows for a Ledger Group KK Definition.
1. Navigate to Commitment Control>Define Control Budgets>Budget Definitions
2. Search for Ledger Group to update, make sure you select the 'Correct History' checkbox
3. On the Commitment Control Definitions pages, click the Control ChartField tab
4. Use the Search Criteria to search by SETID, enter the setid and click Search button
5. ChartField values will display in the Range From and Range To fields
6. Make a change to one of the values, ex. update Control Option from 'Track with Budget' to 'Control'
7. Click Save button
8. The Control Option will revert back to 'Track with Budget' and will not save changes
Run the queries on PS_KK_BD_SETID and on PS_KK_CF_VALUE with the SETID1 and LEDGER_GROUP . The PS_KK_BD_SETID for Current Effective Date is okay, but the prior Effective Dated row no longer exits. The PS_KK_CF_VALUE current Effective Date Ranges/Values are okay, but the ones for the prior Effective Date no longer exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document