FLUID View My Classes By Date Page Initially Opens Without List View Or Calendar View Selected, Resulting in Various Display Problems
(Doc ID 2831712.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When first navigating to the FLUID View My Classes Page, the display is not working properly when the View My Classes Options is set to "By Date". The page opens with neither the 'List View' nor 'Calendar View' selected, resulting in several display problems:
- The view shown is essentially the 'List View', but a part of the 'Calendar View' grid may also appear below the 'List View'.
- Though the page appears to show the 'List View', clicking the 'Show' boxes does not change or filter the display results as would be expected. The 'List View' tab has to be explicitly selected by the user, before the boxes will work as expected.
- Selecting 'Calendar View' does not display anything, because the Start Time and End Time fields aren't automatically populated as they should be. If the user switches from the 'By Date' tab to 'By Class', then goes back to 'By Date' and re-selects 'Calendar View', then the Start Time and End Time fields come in populated, and the display works.
These problems do not occur when the View My Classes Options is set to "By Class".
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > Product Related > Student Records > Fluid Self Service Setup > Class Search Setup > View My Classes Options.
- Select the By Date radio button.
- As the student, Navigate to Manage Classes tile > View My Classes. Note the initial display, with neither the 'List View' nor 'Calendar View' tab highlighted, and the Calendar View grid appearing below the List View grid.
- Click the 'Show' buttons and note the display results don't change.
- Click the 'Calendar View' tab and note the Start Time and End Time fields are blank and no classes are displayed.
The issue is seen after applying the Weekly Calendar View fix/functionality, first delivered in PUM Image 20.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document