EAP: Decimal Precision for Voucher Distribution Line Fields Does not Match Currency Setting Error After Voucher Build for Imported PO Vouchers
(Doc ID 2831722.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some imported PO vouchers get created in Recycle status following Voucher Build.
1. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
2. Create a purchase order for one line with unit price = 27.95 USD (Quantity 2).
3. Set the “Distribute by” method = Quantity. Enter 2 distribution lines for this PO line, split evenly at Qty 1 (50%) each.
4. Dispatch PO
5. Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Utilities > Test Service Operation Handler
6. Use Handler Tester to process XML message that is referencing the PO
7. Click Execute Event
- The transaction is loaded to quick invoice (QV) staging tables
8. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Quick Invoice Entry.
9. Find the Quick Invoice that was just created then run Voucher Build
10. Run SQL Select * from PS_VOUCHER where INVOICE_ID = <Invoice ID>
- Note that ENTRY_STATUS is ‘R’.
11. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry and open the voucher
- Notice that the Entry Status is in 'Recycle'
12. Check the Distribution Line Errors
- Errors: Decimal precision for voucher distribution line fields does not match currency setting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document