EAP: Regular Vouchers Are Not Being Applied To Prepayment Vouchers
(Doc ID 2831744.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Regular vouchers are not being applied to prepayment voucher
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Supplier > Supplier Information > Add/Update to select a supplier
2. Select Hold Payment under Payables Options of supplier
3. Save Supplier
4. Navigate to Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update to create a prepaid voucher
5. Post the voucher
6. Take supplier off Hold Payment
7. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Express Payments > Create Express Payment to create express payment for the prepaid voucher
8. Put supplier back on Hold Payment
9. Create regular voucher and add the prepaid voucher number under Prepaid Ref field under the Voucher Attributes tab
10. Post the regular voucher
11. Check if the regular voucher was applied to the prepaid voucher
- Voucher was not applied to the prepaid voucher
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document