EGL9.2.When Accessing Budget Definitions>Control Chartfield Tab and First Perform A Search Without Values And Then Another Search With Values, It Loops in Previously Loaded Count
(Doc ID 2831798.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a search on Budget definition on the Control Chartfield tab without any criteria , the system returns a certain number of rows.When adding conditions to the search, the system is returning the correct results but the search code is performed as many times as entering a search without a condition
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Financials > Commitment Control > Define Control Budgets > Budget Definitions
2. Search for CC_FS_REV ledger group
3. Click the Control ChartField tab
4. Click the Search button in Search Criteria without entering any search criteria to display all projects under ChartField Values.
5. In Search Criteria, enter SetID SHARE and Range From xxxxxxxxx
6. Click Search.
It will display one row as desired, but it is going to loop in 22 times(Previously loaded count) before loading the data
More information can be found on the document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document