EC-PFC: Unable to Add Fields to Page And Field Configurator Advanced Options Criteria
(Doc ID 2831871.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When hiding some fields using Page and Field Configurator, certain fields do not appear for use in the criteria.
HCM 9.2 PUM 40
To replicate the issue:
1. Navigate to Page & Field Configurator : Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator.
2. Select 'Add a New Value' and choose the desired component name to use. In this case, the delivered 'HR_EE_CONTACTS_FL' is used.
3. Click the 'Define Criteria' link. In this case, the 'PHONE_TYPE' is missing.
4. Go to Advanced Options tab.
5. Click the 'Load Fields for Use' button.
6. Select the 'Contact Details' and the 'PHONE TYPE' field.
7. Select the checkbox for 'Include in Criteria List' and 'Include in Field List' and Save.
8. Go back to the 'Masking' tab and click the 'Define Criteria'.
9. Select the checkbox for 'Restrict to fields from Advanced Options' and click Search button.
10. The same field 'PHONE TYPE' is still missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document