EAM: Retire NF Asset Via SS Upload Behaviour
(Doc ID 2832040.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retiring a Non-Financial Asset via Spreadsheet upload does not show in the Intfc_Fin nor the Retirement_NF tables.
1. Add test Non-Financial Asset
2. Create, then download AM Spreadsheet Template
3. Export Spreadsheet and save to directory
4. Enter data and save file as .csv type
5. Upload Spreadsheet Data, select Template ID, file – then Run
6. Review Process Monitor for success and message log for Interface ID
7. Queries: PS_AM_LOAD_RQST, PS_AM_LOAD_SEL
8. Query INTFC_FIN for Intfc_ID – does not show
9. Query INTFC_FIN for Asset_ID – does not show
10. Query online for NF Retired Assets – does not show
11. Query online for Intfc_ID – does not show
12. Query online wide open – Intfc_ID does not show
13. Query Asset table, shows disposed
14. View Asset online, shows as disposed
15. Query Retirement_NF table – does not show
• The Spreadsheet Load and updates the Asset_Status.
• The Intefc_ID and Retirement_NF table, transaction is orphaned.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document