EAR 9.2: AR Customer Statements Doesn't Run If The Run Control Page Is Navigated From Process Monitor Page
(Doc ID 2832397.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Statements is not getting generated when user navigated to "currency to convert" tab and then comes back to "statement parameters" tab and runs the process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Accounts Receivable > Customer Interactions > Statements > Create Customer Statements
2. Enter a run control and the details of a customer with open items
3. Go to the second tab "currency to covert" and then click on Process Monitor
4. Click on the “Go back to Create Customer Statement” link
5. Now click on Run and and run the process
6. Statement is not generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document