Run Control Date Update Task Page - Accessed from Tile Added to Homepage - is Blank After Adding Rows on Run Control Update Registry for Academic Advisement Report
(Doc ID 2832516.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding rows in the Run Control Update Registry for the Academic Advisement Report, then adding a Run Control Date Update tile to the Homepage, then clicking the '+' button to Create a Task, there should be fields to fill in, but instead the page is blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Enterprise Components> Run Control Registry> Run Control Update Registry.
- Populate row with Process Type Application Engine, owner SAA, Process Name SAA_RPT_RQST (Advisement Report Request).
- Populate second row with Process Type COBOL SQL, owner SAA, Process Name SRPCAAPR (Advising Report Generation).
- Create a tile on the Homepage: Personalize Homepage > Add Tile> Run Control management> Run Control Date Update.
- Go to My Homepage, and the tile created in the previous step.
- Click the '+' icon and note the Create a Task page is blank.
The issue is seen after applying the Run Control Registry page first delivered in CS 9.2 PUM Image 12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document