EAM: Unable to See the Fluid Approve and Deny Action Buttons on the Employee Self Service Page After Enabling Mass Approval for Asset Management Approval Transactions
(Doc ID 2832548.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Fluid Mass Approval - Approve / Deny buttons are missing for Asset Management Approval Transactions, other than the AMDisposal transactions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Approval for all transactions:
Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Asset Management > Asset Management Definition
2. Enable Mass Approval for all transactions and Save:
Navigation: Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Fluid Approval Setup
Navigation: Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Mobile Approval Options(lower versions).
3. Uncheck HR Installed and Save:
Navigation: PeopleTools > WorkflowDefaults and Messages > Set Workflow System Defaults
4. Assign VP1 as the Supervisor User ID to User ID VP2 and Save:
Navigation: PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles
5. Added Category ME to the SUPERVISOR1 Asset Owner with the VP2 User ID:
Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Asset Management > Financials > Define Asset Owners
Log In as VP2:
1. Create some generic Assets using Express ADD and submit several transactions for approval:
For this test, we created 4 new Assets.
Navigation: Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Express Add
2. Perform Transaction Reversal (2Assets):
Navigation: Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Financial Transactions > Transaction Reversal
3. Dispose 2 Assets using Disposal Worksheet:
Navigation: Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Asset Disposal > Disposal Worksheet
4. Log In as VP1 and click on the Employee Self Service Approvals Tile:
Notice that the Mass Approval - Approve / Deny Buttons are available only for the Asset Disposal Transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document