Fluid Requisition Mass Update Page Does Not Validate Account and Allow Adding An Incorrect Account Value
(Doc ID 2832802.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing a Fluid eProcurement requisition and mass update a line , notice that account field is editable without entering the GL unit and it is accepting any value even if entering an incorrect account, however in Classic the account field is not editable in the mass change page until you enter the GL unit, and when trying to add an incorrect account in classic it is generating a warning message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Home Page > eProcurement > My Requisitions and press on Edit requisition
- Select the first requisition line and press on Mass Change
- Notice that the Account field is editable without the GL unit, now Enter any incorrect account like 521
- Page will allow the incorrect account and will allow you to proceed further.
- Submit the requisition.
- No Validation at all and system will allow to save the requisition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document