SAP Processing is not Using the Most Effective Dated Row When Evaluating SAP Award Exclusions for the Processing SAP Term.
(Doc ID 2833320.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calculating SAP for a student the calculation is taking into account any exceptions that are populated on an "Inactive" row causing the SAP Calculation to produce unexpected results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Calculate SAP for a Student.
- Once the Calculation returns, tab to the Career Exceptions tab.
- Enter an effective date and set the rule the student failed to a value that will be used and save.
- Tab back to the Student SAP tab and calculate the SAP Status.
- Review that the students new rule is in effect.
- Set the effective date to a date in the past.
- Calculate SAP
- Note that the results don't change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document