Batch Activity Generator not Populating Common Attribute Framework (CAF) Values in Activity Manager
(Doc ID 2833822.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Batch Activity Generator, the CAF values populated within the Attributes link for Courses in the Activity Registry are not copying over and populating in Activity Manager.
If Activity Generator is used instead of Batch Activity Generator, then the CAF values appear in Activity Manager, as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Setup SACR > Common Definitions> Common Attributes Setup> Record Context.
- Choose Record Context SSR_ACMCONT_ITM.
- In the Attributes section, populate a value in the Common Attribute Field.
- Under Entity Associations, choose Entity Name 'ACM Course'.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for Record Context SSR_AC_CONT_ITM.
- Navigate to Curriculum Management –> Activity Management > Activity Registry.
- Choose the Registry ID corresponding to the course to which the attribute value will be added.
- On the Registry Detail tab, in the Content Options section, click the 'Attributes' link.
- Populate a value in the Attribute field.
- Navigate to Curriculum Management –> Activity Management > Organize and Manage > Batch Activity Generator.
- Populate the parameters that will result in the expected population of the value(s) in Activity Manager.
- Click Run then OK to run the process. Click 'Process Monitor' link to view the process status, and click Refresh button as needed until the run status goes to 'Success'.
- Navigate to Curriculum Management –> Activity Management > Organize and Manage > Activity Manager, and choose the record for the Course.
- Click on the Activity ID corresponding to the Course, then the 'Attributes' link. Note there is no value populated in the Attribute field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document