EeS: Voucher Distribution Line Merchandise Amount From Self-Service Invoice, Off a Penny When 'Copy From a Purchase Order'
(Doc ID 2833974.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Self Service Invoice is created with multiple Distrib Lines using the copy option of 'Copy from a Purchase Order', there are rounding differences between the generated Voucher and PO. When this occurs, users are unable to make Change Orders to the PO.
1. Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update Express POs > Supplier ID = USA0000011
a. Item 10003 > PO Qty = 1 > UOM = EA
b. Click Line Details link next to Line Item number > Attributes section > check box for Amount Only > Receiving section > Receiving = Required > OK
2. PO Lines section > Add Price = 77809.80 > click Expand All link
a. First Distrib Line > enter Merchandise Amt = 62247.42 > tab out > Percent automatically updates to 79.9995
b. Add second Distrib Line > Percent and Merchandise Amt automatically populates with Percent = 20.0005% and Merchandise Amt = 15562.38
3. 'Go to’ box bottom right of page > click More > click Matching > Match Action = Standard > Match Rule = STANDARD > OK
4. Next to the Distribute By field, click the Sched Sales/Use Tax link > set Tax Applicability to Item is Exempt > click Calculate SUT button > Tax is remove
5. Save PO > OK to Message
6. Dispatch PO using Dispatch Method option = EDX > click Dispatch button > OK > Yes to Message > OK to next Message
7. PO Status = Dispatched > POA Status = Awaiting Acknowledgement > click the checkbox for Set to Acknowledged > POA Status now Acknowledged
8. Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts from PO > Enter PO Unit, PO > click Search > Select PO > OK
9. Receipt added > Change Receipt Price from 77809.80000 to 2404.68
a. Links and Status tab > click Distrib link next to ‘First In First Out’
b. Set Allocation Type = Prorate
c. Qty Std UOM, Qty VND UOM and Merchandise Amt values automatically populate with 1923.73 and 480.95
d. OK > Save > OK to message
10. Receipt Status = Fully Received
11. eSettlements > Enter Self Service Invoice > Create Invoice > Lookup Supplier > select USA0000011
a. Supplier and Buyer fields populate
b. Ener Invoice ID = INV1
c. Click Copy from a Purchase Order > Enter PO Unit, PO Number > click Search icon > Select PO
d. Click Copy To Invoice icon
12. Invoice Details are populated > change Unit Price and Merchandise Amt = 2404.68 (Receipt Amount) > click Save and Submit > OK to Message
13. eSettlements > Enter Self Service Invoice > View Invoice > note Voucher ID number
14. Accounts Payable > Bach Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build > Voucher is created
15. Voucher Distribution Line Merchandise Amts differ from Receipt Distribution Merchandise Amts by .01
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document