EAR9.2: Need Information about Query Security Records for The Records Having Module Specific Business Units (BU) Key Fields
(Doc ID 2834297.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are implementing row level security and found the below query security records.
• SP_BU_GL_CLSVW (Keys: OPRCLASS and BUSINESS_UNIT) for (General Ledger) GL records
• SP_BU_PM_CLSVW (Keys: OPRCLASS and BUSINESS_UNIT) for Purchase Order (PO) records
• SP_BU_AP_CLSVW (Keys: OPRCLASS and BUSINESS_UNIT) for Account Payables (AP) records
• SP_BU_AM_CLSVW (Keys: OPRCLASS and BUSINESS_UNIT) for Asset Management (AM) records
• SP_BUARDS_CLSVW (Keys: OPRCLASS and BUSINESS_UNIT) for Account Receivable (AR) records with Business Unit as Key field
• SP_BUARGR_CLSVW (Keys: OPRCLASS and GROUP_BU) for Account Receivable (AR) records with Group Business Unit as Key field
• SP_BU_FS_CLSVW (Keys: OPRCLASS and BUSINESS_UNIT) for generic FSCM records
• SP_SETID_CLSVW (Keys: OPRCLASS and SETID) for master records
For the below scenarios where the records have different Business Units (BU) module specific fields, the delivered query security records are not available.
Some of the example records are listed below.
Record Name: BU Key
What is Oracle’s suggestion for implementing row level security for records mentioned above?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document