EAP: Why Does Load SAM File (AP_SAM_LOAD) Add 30 Days to the Effective Date on the Vendor Tables?
(Doc ID 2834505.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the SAM File Load (AP_SAM_LOAD) processes an expired entry, where a Supplier is already created, the process seems to add 30 days to the Effective Date on the Vendor tables.
Is this expected behavior? Why does the process add 30 days?
1. Find any existing SAM Supplier (Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Add/Update Supplier)
2. On the Identifying Information page, SAM Supplier will have SAM Status = Active
3. Navigate to Suppliers > System for Award Management > Load SAM File
4. Load a new SAM file where the SAM Supplier in Step 2 now has an expired DUNS Number
5. Process will add a new Effective Dated (EFFDT) row to the Vendor tables
6. Check the PS_VENDOR_PAY as an example
7. Process will add 30 days to the File Date to create the new Effective Dated (EFFDT) row
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document