Generating Academic Requirement Report FLUID Error 'Remote program SRPCAARC failed with return code 1400: ORA- 01400 Can not insert null into ("SYSADM"."PS_SAARPT_ERROR".RPT_DATE")'; in Classic, must Navigate Away/Back from My Academics Tab to Generate
(Doc ID 2834650.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Generate an Academic Requirement Report for the first time for a new student, problems occur in both the FLUID and Classic versions of Self Service.
In FLUID, the following error is displayed on the page:
In Classic, the page shows the message "Generating Academics Requirements report." But the report will not actually display unless the user navigates away from then back to the My Academics tab.
The issue does not occur for currently or previously enrolled students who have had the report generated previously.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Academic Advising Setup, check the 'Create Report if not run' box to generate the report for new students.
- Log in as Student, and go to FLUID Home Page, Academic Progress.
- On Academic Progress Summary tab, note error displayed on the page.
- Navigate to Student Center, My Academics.
- Note the message displayed indefinitely: "Generating Academics Requirements report."
- Navigate away from the tab, then back, to see the report generated.
The issue is seen after applying the functionality, to create an academic requirement report, first delivered in CS 9.2 PUM Image 7.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document