EPC 9.2 : Cost Collection Process Like (PC_AP_TO_PC, PC_GL_TO_PC, etc.) Are Not Pricing the Existing Unpriced Rows for a Project/Activity Associated With a Contract.
(Doc ID 2834653.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some existing unpriced transactions that are eligible for pricing are not getting priced even though various cost collection processes are run on a daily basis. The cost collection process calls the PC_PRICING engine. So the expectation is that all eligible rows for the projects will be priced by these processes.
Possible Replication Steps:
- Create Project/Activity.
- Transactions came into PC from GL by running PC_GL_TO_PC. The analysis type is 'BUR' and the accounting date is 11/1/2021. No BIL rows were created as no rate sets were associated initially.
- Later rate sets are associated with the project/activity using the Contract Terms page. The effective date for the rates was set prior to 11/1/2021.
- Ran some cost collection integration processes like PC_AP_TO_PC, PC_GL_TO_PC (Navigation: Project Costing > Cost Collection > Payables or General ledger, etc) etc,
- The expectation is that the PC_PRICING engine that gets called from within these programs will price any unpriced transactions that already existed in PROJ_RESOURCE.
- In this case, the already existing unpriced 'BUR' transactions whose accounting date is 11/1/2021 are not getting priced as expected. No Target BIL rows are generated into PS_PROJ_RESOURCE for these transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document