EPY: Patch ID 30928591 Is Not Working As Expected When Two Employee Instances Rehired To Two Different Companies
(Doc ID 2834691.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Patch ID 30928591 Is not working as expected
Patch ID 30928591 : Patch AUTOTAX NOT WORKING WHEN TWO EMPL INSTANCES REHIRED TO TWO DIFF COMPANIES Patch 30928591 modifies the Automatic Tax Update PeopleCode to correctly create the Federal Form W-4 - Version “2020 or Later” tax record in the new company
When transferring an employee into a new company, it should be creating the correct Federal Form Version in employee tax data.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Employee ID has 3 employee records that is tied to company "GBI" that has effective date 02/01/2019 - Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job Data
2. Verify that the Employee Tax Data shows Form Version "W-4 2019 or Earlier" - Payroll for North America>Employee Pay Data USA>Tax Information>Update Employee Tax Data
3. Terminate record 1 and 2 effective 02/01/2021 - Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job Data
4. Rehire record 1 on 02/02/2021 under company "GBI"
5. Rehire record 2 on 02/02/2021 under company "GAN"
6. Employee Tax Data for employee record tied to company "GAN" still shows W-4 2019 or Earlier and not "W-4 2020 or Later" for the Federal Form Version
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document