View Class Sections Course Schedule Page SSS_CRSE_OFFER_DTL Displays Primary Name Instead of Preferred Name for Instructor, When Name Type PRF Has Been Defined
(Doc ID 2834700.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking the View Class Sections button on the Plan by My Requirements page, the name shown in the Instructor field is the Primary name instead of Preferred name, when the name type PRF has been defined. The page should be displaying the Preferred name when one is defined.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Self Service > Student Center.
- Click 'Plan' link on the left side.
- Click 'Plan by My Requirements' button.
- Click on one of the classes to go to the Course Details page.
- Click 'View Class Sections' button.
- Note the name displayed in the Instructor field will always show the Primary name, regardless of whether a Preferred name is defined.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document