EMM: Checklist Completed Date And Time Are Editable Even After Work Order Is Complete And Also the Items Are Misaligned When There Are More Than 10 Items In the List.
(Doc ID 2835366.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checklist completed date is editable even after WO is complete and fields are misaligned when there are more than 10 check list items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Add a new Work Order (Maintenance Management > Work Order Management > Work Order).
2) Add all required fields.
3) Go to Requirements tab. Click the checklist link.
4) Enter the checklist items more than 10 items.
4) Provide the actual start and end date for the Work Order (WO)
5) Change the status of the WO to complete.
6) Notice that the Completed Date and time are still editable on the checklist items.
7) And also these fields are misaligned when there are more than 10 checklist items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document