EEX9.2: Attachment Description Field is Display Only in Fluid Approval Even When Approver has Full Privilege to Add Attachment
(Doc ID 2835500.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachment Description field is Display Only in Fluid Approval even when approver has full privilege to add attachment.
1. Set Up approver Privilege Template as - Transaction Line to "Modify/Full" and Attachment to "Add".
Navigation: Set Up Financials / Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Privilege Template.
2. Create a Fluid Expense Report.
Navigation: Fluid Employee Self Service > Expenses > Create Expense Report
3. Add attachments to header as well as line of the Expense Report. Add attachment description as well.
4. Approver opens Expense Report for approval.
Navigation: Fluid Employee Self Service > Approvals.
5. Review the existing attachment or add a new attachment at header or line level.
- Attachment Description field is not editable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document