Dependents Can Be Added in Fluid Benefits Enrollment When Allow Dependent/Beneficiary Additions Is Not Selected on the Event Rules Table
(Doc ID 2837229.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Event Rule for Open Enrollment is set to not allow addition of dependents or beneficiaries. However, in Fluid Benefits Enrollment, the button in the dependents section of the Medical plan enrollment page is Add/Update Dependents and employees are able to add new dependents or beneficiaries.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Set the Event Rule to not allow addition of dependents or beneficiaries (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Automated Benefits > Eligibility and Event Rules > Event Rules Table).
2. Employee navigates to Employee Self Service homepage > Benefit Details tile > Benefits Enrollment for an Open Enrollment Event.
3. Employee selects the Medical tile.
4. See the label on the button related to dependents as Add/Update Dependents and click it.
5. See that there is a button with label Add Individual and the dependent information offers active links to details of existing dependents/beneficiaries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document