Overage Dependents Are Incorrectly Included in the Covered Dependents Count on the Plan Tile and in the Coverage Description on the Enrollment Page
(Doc ID 2837285.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an employee who has overage dependents associated to their current election, the tile for the plan type includes this count on the Benefits Summary page and when the employee clicks on the tile to enter the Enrollment page, only the valid dependents are displayed as selected, yet the text description of the coverage for these covered dependents shows incorrectly.
For example, for an employee with family coverage with three overage children and a spouse, the tile shows 4 dependents. When the employee clicks on the tile, only the spouse shows as covered and yet the description of the coverage continues to show Family until the employee makes the election for the Plan.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Employee with 3 overage dependents plus a spouse is enrolled in family coverage for Medical.
- Open Enrollment event is prepared for the employee.
- The employee logs in to Employee Self Service > Open Enrollment tile > Benefit Enrollment on the activity guide.
- For the Benefits Summary page, the Medical tile shows 4 Dependents.
- Employee clicks on the Medical tile to see the Spouse is the only dependent checked and the description under Enroll In your Plan shows Family coverage.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document