ELA: Incorrect Lease Accounting Entries After Department ID Transfer - The Amendment For Department Change Does Not Move All The Cost To The New Department
(Doc ID 2844026.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Accounting Entries after Department Transfer is performed on an Operating Lease with Advance Base Rent, Stepped Escalation, and Advance Operating Expense.
The Amendment for Department change does not move all the Cost to the new Department
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
1. Create a New Operating Lease with Advance Base Rent Stepped Escalation and Advance Operating Expense.
Navigation: Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Create New Payables Lease
2. Generate the SL Schedule, Calculate the Depreciation, Create the Accounting entries and Close the Depreciation until Period 3.
Navigation: Lease Administration > Integrations > Generate SL Schedule
Navigation: Asset Management > Accounting Entries > Create Accounting Entries
Navigation: Asset Management > Accounting Entries > Close Depreciation
4. Create an Amendment in Period 4 and transfer it from one department to another.
i.e. From DEPTID 12000 to DEPTID 92100
Navigation: Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Maintain Payables Lease
5. Generate the SL Schedule, Calculate the Depreciation, Create the Accounting entries and Close the Depreciation for periods 4 and 5.
6. Review the PS_DIST_LN Accounting Entries
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document