EPC 9.2: Data Mismatch With Unpost_seq Field Between Project Costing and Account Payables (PC and AP) When Unpost Voucher While PC_AP_TO_PC Is Running
(Doc ID 2844713.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect data in Project Costing and Account Payables when unpost a voucher while PC_AP_TO_PC is running.
- Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Regular Entry > Create a voucher with PC chartfields.
- Save and post the voucher.
- The data has been created to voucher accounting lines.
- Project Costing > Cost Collection > Payables > Run PC_AP_TO_PC.
- Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Unpost Voucher > While PC_AP_TO_PC is running, unpost the voucher.
- Query PS_VCHR_ACCTG_LINE record.
In voucher accounting lines, PC_DISTRIB_STATUS has been updated to ‘I’ for the positive line and the reversal (unpost).
Although the PC distribution status is ‘I’, the voucher has been sent to PC. The reversal row from voucher accounting lines will no longer be sent to the PC.
Attached OSS.pdf replication steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document