Gap In The Numbering Of Requisitions Generated By Requisition Loader (PO_REQLOAD) Process
(Doc ID 2844805.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying fix for Bug 33364430, PO_REQLOAD process ends in success but there is a gap in the numbering of Requisitions generated by PO_REQLOAD process.
PO_REQLOAD should not skip any Requisition ID.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Select Max Load Lines=1 in Installation Options (Main Menu>Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Install> On Installation Options page click on Purchasing>Requisition Loader Parameters>Select Max Load Lines=1)
2. Set the Requisition Loader defaults in Main Menu>Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Procurement Options>Purchasing>Requisition Loader Defaults.
3. On VP1 profile in “Procurement” tab, leave blank “Requester” field in Main Menu>Set Up Financials/Supply Chain> Common Definitions>User Preferences>Define User Preferences>Procurement tab.
4. Check you have data for PO_REQLOAD on US009 / GBR03. We need 4 lines on 2 BU (US009/GBR03) with REPLEN_STATUS = 1.
5. Run AE PO_REQLOAD on System source BIN for All Business Units. Process ends in success but it skips a Requisition ID. (Main Menu>Purchasing>Requisitions>Load Requisitions).
Please click on the replication screenshots here for complete test scenario.
Issue happening after applying the fix for <Bug 33364430> which went in Image 42
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document