Error-"Component interface Get failed" Received When Saving Requisition.
(Doc ID 2846179.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing an existing requisition on the eprocurement checkout page,below application error is received after initially saving requisition and then being prompted to save requisition again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select eProcurement tile on the Employee Self Service home page.
2. On the eProcurement home page – select the My Requisitions tile.
3. On the My Requisitions page, select “Edit” to edit any of the available requisitions.
4. On the Edit Requistion page, change the price (increase or decrease) on line and select “Checkout".
5. Once on Checkout page, select the Save button to save price change.
6. After saving the requisition, select the Actions menu to return to your My Requisitions page .select "No" to the pop message.
7. Reported error message shows up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document