GP CORE: The Payslip is Not Visible in Employee Self Service Although it Has Been Configured in ePay Availability Options to Be Available Several Days in Advance
(Doc ID 2846379.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Self Service Payslip Options page is used to enable online payslip printing using the View Payslip self-service transaction, and to enable mobile access to payslips.
However, users are unable to see their Payslip before Payday despite being configured to be available several days in advance.
Both the Global Payroll tile and the Payslip ESS view always show the last payslip instead of the latest payslip when the latest payment date is later than today's date.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Self Service Payslip Options > ePay Availability Options - The user has enabled Day after payment date (e.g. – 6).
2. The last payslip displayed is the 5th of the previous month. Also, the Payroll tile displays the last payslip as of the previous month.
3. Log in as the employee - Use the Employee Self-Service Fluid Home Page to access the employee self-service Payslip Tile.
4. The Latest Pay Date is listed as 5th of previous month, when the payslip for the current month is available.
5. The default view does not display current month payslip.
6. Filter defaults with a To Date of 5th for previous month.
7. When the to date of 5th for current month is changed, the payslip is available to view.
This is not intuitive for the user who expects to view their payslip prior to payday.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document