ETL9.2: Fluid Punch Enter Time - Does Not Show TCD ID
(Doc ID 2846529.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Punch template, when
1. 'Expand Time Details on Timesheet" flag is de-selected, the TRC ID field can be seeing & entered via 'Time Details' icon.
2. 'Expand Time Details on Timesheet" flag is selected, the TCD ID is marked as Optional, but it does not show on the fluid Punch Enter Time page. (it does in Classic).
3. 'Expand Time Details on Timesheet" flag is selected & the TCD ID is marked as Required on Time Reporter Template, it does not show on the fluid Punch Enter Time page.
The Time cannot be submitted as its triggering the error message "Time Collection Device ID is required on row 1, YYYY-MM-DD. Ensure the field is filled in with a valid value."
1. Setup HCM > Install > Product Specific > Time and Labor Installation.. 'Expand Time Details on Timesheet" flag is selected.
2. Setup HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Time Reporting > Time Reporting Template. *Time Capture Device (TCD) is as Optional.
3. Team Time tile > Time tile. Open the Enter Time page and TCD ID does not show on Punch Enter Time page
4. If Time Capture Device(TCD) field marked as required, the submit time is throwing the required Time Collection Device ID message which is not allowing user to submit the time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document