EAP: Unchecked Fields on Distribution Line's Copy Down Template are Copied When Creating a Voucher
(Doc ID 2846659.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry.
2. Create a Voucher.
3. Populate all necessary fields.
4. Click on the “Template List” Hyperlink.
5. For Voucher Entry Copy Down Template Only check the Merch Amt checkbox in the GL Chart Tab.
6. Click the Copy Down checkbox in the Distribution Lines.
7. Add new row in the distribution line.
Note: All of the fields that are unchecked on the template list are still being copied.
Expected Results is that only the field value checked (Merchandise Amt) in the template list will be copied from distrib line 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document