EAP: Voucher Save Error - The Quantity for Invoice Line 1 is Less Than the Sum of Those on Its Distributions By 0.0001. (7030,56)
(Doc ID 2847939.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to create a Voucher from a PO that has multiple Distribution Lines where the Distribution Lines are allocated by PO Percent, and the Invoice Line Quantity is a fractional quantity, i.e 333.4800. When saving the PO Voucher, an error occurs.
1. Create PO with 1 PO Line and Matching turned on (Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs)
a. PO Qty = 856
b. UOM = HRS
c. Price = 158.78
2. Distributions for Schedule 1 has 6 Distribution Lines with the following Percentages:
3. Dispatch the PO
4. Create a Voucher from the PO with Copy From = Purchase Order Only (Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry)
5. On the Copy Worksheet page, for the PO Line, change the Quantity Vouchered from 856.0000 to 333.48
6. Check the Select box and click Copy Select Lines button
7. PO copied onto the Voucher with 6 Distribution Lines
8. Click the Adjust PO Percentage button
9. Click Yes to the question
The Distribution Percentage and PO Percentage contain different values. (7030,954)
Would you like to override the Distribution Percentage with the PO Percentage for all Distribution lines?
10. On the Distribution Lines, Percent now equal to the PO Percent
11. Click the Allocate by Percentage button
12. On the Distribution Lines, Quantity fields are updated accordingly
13. Click Save
14. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document