Meeting Pattern Issue: Fields CAMPUS_MTG_LOC And SCHED_CAMPUS_MTG Are Inserted with Blank Values after Adding New Classes.
(Doc ID 2847952.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with Campus Event Planning > View Event Information > Campus Meeting Details: CAMPUS_MTG_LOC and SCHED_CAMPUS_MTG are being inserted blank. Since SCHED_CAMPUS_MTG is blank, it will not appear in the campus meeting details page.
- Add a new class to the Schedule of Classes w/facility ID and time/meeting pattern: Home > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Schedule New Course
- Add a second class w/o facility ID and same time/meeting pattern.
- Go to Facility Table and disable conflict check off the facility ID chosen.
- Return to 2nd class and add the same facility ID as first class. Save.
- Go to Campus Meeting Details: Home > Campus Community > Campus Event Planning > Event Management > Meetings > Meeting Detail
- Classes do not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document