When Updating a Procurement Contract Through CI Rest Services User is Receiving Error: SQL error. Function: SQLExec Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint
(Doc ID 2847964.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating and updating procurement contracts using CI REST services, user is able to create the contract and update it once.
However, when user attempt to update the contract a second time, receive the following error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into DEMO Application Designer and open component interface CNTRCT_ENTRY
2. Highlight the component Interface name on the right and from the menu select Tool -> Test Component Interface.
3. Choose the ‘Create’ function and enter the keys for SETID, CNTRCT_ID and CNTRCT_PROC_OPT as shown.
4. Fill in the rest of the values as per the screenshot. Note: Allow Open Items must be ‘Y” – this allows the creation of contracts without lines
5. Save the Component Interface. It saves Ok
6. Save the Component Interface again
7. Get an error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document