EAP: Performance Issue Retrieving Voucher Approval History Using Fluid
(Doc ID 2847986.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Approval History performance issue with Fluid. Core users can have 30 - 40 thousand historical voucher approval records. For these users it will take 4-5 minutes to return two rows of data but at times the system will also time out. For an average user with maybe a few hundred records, the results loads within reasonable time.
1. Mobile Approval Options > for Demo change Age for Approvals History in Days from 30 to 999 so it can bring back anything existing
2. Customer has the Age for Approvals History in Days set to 30
3. Customer states the following for the Mobile Approval Options > General Settings tab: 'The General Settings tab maps to PS_FIN_MBL_OPTION but it is important to note that there is no row by default in this table'
4. OSS forgot query this table before changing the Age for Approvals History in Days from 30 to 999
5. From the Home page click on the Approvals tile
6. From the Pending Approvals page, click on the Actions icon > select Approvals History
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document