Batch Authorization Does Not Update the USERID on Award Activity.
(Doc ID 2848263.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running batch Authorization, the process no longer updates the UserID on Student Award Activity
- Navigate: Financial Aid --> Disbursement --> Process Award Authorization
- Select existing run control ID or create a new one
- Update the Run Control parameters and run the process.
- Once the process is successfully processed, navigate to Awards --> View Award Activity
- Once on the page, click the Award Detail link for the aid authorized
- Note the value in the UserID field is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document