EAP: Accounts Payable WorkCenter Scope Setup is Updating the Incorrect Scope
(Doc ID 2848340.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounts Payable WorkCenter Scope setup is incorrectly updating the data criteria configuration.
When the user edits the Incomplete Voucher for the first time, the Scope displayed in the configuration scope values page correctly. Also, when we the Done button is clicked, the data as expected against the scope [A,J,0-9].
On the second time that user clicks on the same item again to edit the scope [A,J, 0-9], it was showing My Scope, and the changes are recorded against My Scope.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets > Configuration ID = AP
2. On My Work tab, select Enable Scope checkbox
3. Click Setup Scope Security link
Permission Type = User
User/Role/Permission List = <Enter User Id>
5. Click OK
6. Click Activate My Work Settings icon
7. Click Save
8. Go to AP WorkCenter Dashboard
9. Click on Configure Scope link (pencil)
10. Click plus icon to add a new row
11. Click Create Scope
12. Enter Scope Label
13. Leave Copy From as blank
14. Click Done
15. Click Save
- As expected new line item created
16. Click ‘>’ to see Details
- Details are shown as expected
17. On "Incomplete Voucher" line, click Edit Filter icon
- Note that this is the first time clicking the Edit Filter
- The Scope displayed in the configuration scope values page correctly.
18. Also when clicked on Done button, it saved the data as expected against the scope [A,J,0-9]
19. On the second time when the user clicks on the same item again to edit the scope [A,J, 0-9], it is showing Scope = My Scope, and the changes are recorded against My Scope which should not be the case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document