'No Valid Appointment Found And Open Enrollment Period Has Not Begun' on Enrollment Activity Guide When Student Try to Add Classes to Shopping Cart and SR Activity Guide Options are Set
(Doc ID 2848922.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the SR Activity Guide Options, the "Submit Enrollment or Add to Cart without confirmation" and the “Hide Review Class Selection Step” options are checked.
On Term/Session Table, for the term to enroll, the Enrollment & Shopping Cart date is set on a past date, the First Enrollment and Open Enrollment dates are set on a future date.
When a student clicks on the "search a class" and tries to add to the shopping cart, the enrollment activity guide does not allow the student to add the class and displays the following message:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Self Service > Fluid Configuration > SR Activity Guide Options;
- Check the "Hide Review Class Selection Setup checkbox";
- Check the "Submit Enrollment or Add to Cart without confirmation" checkbox;
- On Term/Session table, for a future term, set Enrollment & Shopping Cart date is the past, the First Enrollment and Open Enrollment dates set in the future;
- As student, go to Manage Classes tile;
- Go to Class Search and Enroll;
- Select a future term to enroll;
- Select a class to add to Shopping Cart;
- Follow the steps from the Enrollment Activity Guide;
- On the last step, click on Submit button to add the class to Shopping Cart;
- Observe the message "No Valid Appointment Found And Open Enrollment Period Has Not Begun. The open enrollment period has not begun and no valid enrollment appointment was found. The enrollment request was not processed.";
After installing PUM 23
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document