Terminated Employees Continue to Show in Company Directory Search After Running Full Index Build For HC_HR_COMPANY_DIRECTORY1
(Doc ID 2849327.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When employees are terminated in Job Data and you run Schedule Search Index for Company Directory (HC_HR_COMPANY_DIRECTORY1) Full index, the employee continues to show in the Manager Self Service> Search Company Directory unless you Undeploy/Re-Deploy and re-run the Full Index to restore data.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Search for Employee In Company Directory (Manager Self Service> Company Directory
2. Go to Workforce Administration> Job Information> Job Data
3. Terminate employee
4. Go to PeopleTools > Search Framework > Schedule Search Index
5. Run Full Index Build for Company Directory (HC_HR_COMPANY_DIRECTORY1)
6. When process is completed, you can still see the Terminated Employee in Search Company Directory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document