EAP: Voucher Build Does not Validate Unit Price * Quantity Against Line Total
(Doc ID 2849621.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build process created a voucher where the Quantity x Unit Price does not match Line Amount but the voucher did not go into Recycle status.
1. Upload an ExcelUploadToVoucher file with the following data:
Merchandise Amt =10,000
Qty = 2
Unit Price = 100
2. Run Voucher Build
- Voucher was created successfully but did not go into Recycle status even if the Quantity x Unit Price does not match Line Amount
- Voucher was created as Postable
3. Click Save on the Voucher page
- Unit Price was corrected by itself to 5,000
- This indicates that there was imbalance in the first place and the voucher should have gone into Recycle status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document