EAP: Voucher Distribution Line Removal Error
(Doc ID 2849907.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding multiple distribution rows to a voucher, when removing one of the rows after selecting View All, the system errors and kicks the user out.
It only happens when deleting a row that is not the last one in the list. Also it only occurs after the View All is selected.
1. Go to Account Payable > Voucher > Add/Update> Regular entry
- Select add a new value
2. Using the plus sign in the line distribution add 15 or more lines
3. Add 10 more rows to make the View All link selectable
4. Select the View All
5. Remove the last row.
6. Remove a row that is not the last. For example purposes, remove the second row.
7. Click Ok
7. The screen online entry screen closes, and the error message appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document