EAP-Voucher Build Process Not Saved Properly Record Output VAT
(Doc ID 2850049.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Record Output VAT not saved properly by Voucher Build process
When using Voucher Build process for creating a voucher using a PO, the Record Output VAT value is always taken from the PO and never taken from the staging tables.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create a PO with VAT = false (Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs)
2. Record Output VAT is not selected.
3. Create ExcelUploadforVoucher contain a new voucher with PO reference but with Record Output VAT as being flagged
4. ExcelUploadforVoucher successfully uploaded in STG tables.
5. Record Output VAT is flagged in STG tables.
6. Run voucher build. (Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build)
In the field PS_VCHR_LINE_STG.VAT_RCRD_OUTPT_FLG put value Y, record output VAT is taken from the PO and not overridden as expected (like use type field, for example)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document